Can you produce communications and marketing content that arrests attention and creates connection? Are you curious, excited and passionate about pairing marketing with business strategy? Can you collaborate with colleagues to create brilliant branding and positioning?
Opportunity: Marketing Strategist
Your experience and expertise enable you to engage hard-to-reach audiences, create strategies that motivate and inspire clients, guiding them toward bigger and bolder ideas.
We are looking for someone who is productive and inquisitive, who outlines actions within tight timeframes and specific budgets. You can swiftly understand and manage multiple priorities. You can develop trust and empathy with clients, but also know when to push them toward bigger, bolder ideas. And you welcome opportunities to adapt, improve and grow in your role.
What you’ll do
- Write clean, concise, and emphatic copy for client communications.
- Create meaningful content based on current affairs, trending topics and brand priorities.
- Position brands to excel in saturated markets.
- Help lead a team of writers, strategists and designers to deliver short- and long-term strategic communications and marketing campaigns.
- Manage project deliverables to exceed client expectations—on time, every time.
- Craft compelling strategic communications to improve business and support business goals.
- Ensure quality, clarity and intelligence throughout all design and copy deliverables.
- Liaise with clients and creative teams.
- Shape brand narratives throughout all development stages.
- Accurately estimate projects, calculate workload and resources, and hit delivery dates.
- Mine data, intelligence reports and other research for insights
What you need
- A minimum of four years’ progressive experience creating communications and marketing content in a business environment (agency experience is an asset)
- A bachelor’s degree, college diploma or relevant mix of education in journalism, communications, marketing, advertising or a related field
- Exceptional client focus, with proven experience understanding client business goals and translating objectives into strategic communications and marketing
- Demonstrated critical thinking, entrepreneurialism and attention to detail in all work delivered
- Experience in and ability to function at both tactical and strategic levels
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Strong sense of urgency with proven experience delivering and working in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset
Sound like you? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us in detail why you’d be a great fit.
Careers at Stiff
We believe equity and inclusivity lead to better work and a better world. We do our best to have a work environment that reflects the diversity of all humans. We encourage self-declaration and welcome applications from women, BIPOC, members of LGBTQ2S+ communities, and people with visible and non-visible disabilities.