Can you quickly produce exceptional communications and marketing content that arrests attention and creates connection? That is compelling and fact-based? Are you curious, persistent and passionate? Are you great with people and brilliant at branding, positioning and prioritizing?
We are looking for a writer who is collaborative and inquisitive, who outlines actions within tight timeframes and specific budgets.
You know how to engage hard-to-reach audiences, and create content that motivates and inspires. You develop trust quickly, but also know when to push your clients toward bigger, bolder ideas. You thrive under pressure and welcome opportunities to adapt, improve and grow.
What you’ll do
- Write clean, concise, emphatic copy for a range of channels and audiences
- Create meaningful content based on current affairs, trending topics and brand priorities
- Position brands to excel in saturated markets
- Work closely with teams of writers, strategists and designers to deliver short- and long-term strategic communications and marketing campaigns
- Manage deliverables to exceed client expectations, on time, every time
- Craft compelling strategic communications to improve business and support business goals
- Ensure quality, clarity and intelligence throughout all design and copy deliverables
- Liaise with clients and creative teams
- Accurately estimate projects, calculate workload capacity and hit delivery dates
- Mine data, research and intelligence reports for insights and brand implications
What you need
- Minimum of three years progressive experience creating communications and marketing content in a business environment (agency experience is preferred)
- A bachelor’s degree, college diploma or relevant mix of work experience in journalism, communications, marketing, advertising or a related field
- Demonstrated critical thinking and attention to detail in all work delivered
- Experience in and ability to function at both tactical and strategic levels
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Strong sense of urgency with proven experience delivering and working in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Bilingualism is considered a huge asset
- Remote applicants are greatly welcomed
Sound like you? Get in touch at email@example.com and tell us in detail why you’d be a great fit.
Careers at Stiff
We believe equity and inclusivity lead to better work and a better world. We do our best to have a work environment that reflects the diversity of all humans. We encourage self-declaration and welcome applications from women, BIPOC, members of LGBTQ2S+ communities, and people with visible and non-visible disabilities.